Tuesday, March 23, 2010

getting to it!

Tuesdays are my days off, usually i will wake up later, louge around in my sweats and avoid doing anything, however last nght i decide that today i would be productive! So far i have been. I woke up at 5:30am (ON MY DAY OFF) to go work out. [I want to really get into shap because Nolen tells me how often he goes to the gym and how much time he spends there, so i thought, 'hmmm, maybe i should be doing something too' so i did! I joined CURVES for women and so far i love it.] When my alarm went off at 5:30 am i thought that i would be able to go back to sleep after coming home from the gym, but after looking at my long list of to-dos ive decided that is no longer possible. There is so much that i have to do, oh the joys of being an adult. So...wish me luck in being able to get everything done that i need to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment